- Born in Dubai in 1959.
- Studied at Al Ahmadiya School and later at Gamal Abdel Nasser High school in Dubai.
- Earned his BA and MA in Political Sciences from George Washington University, the United States (in 1981 and 1984 respectively).
- Born on January 15, 1954 in Mirbah, Fujairah.
- Received his doctorate in Workforce Development from the University of Exeter, UK (1990).
- Earned his MPhil from The University of Exeter, UK (1987).
- Born in Dubai in 1957.
- Editor-in-Chief of Gulf News, a daily English language newspaper published in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Secretary-General of the Sultan Bin Ali Al Owais Cultural Foundation, Dubai.
- Short story writer.
- Born in Sharjah in 1932.
- Studied at Al Islah School and later at Al Falah School in Dubai before joining an English school in Dubai in 1947.
- In 1949, he travelled to India to study at an English school in Mumbai, where he
- Born in Deira, Dubai in 1935.
- Studied at the kuttab (Quran school) before joining Al Ahmadiyya School, where he studied Arabic, arithmetic and religious sciences.
- Was passionate about reading and collecting books since childhood, and enjoyed books in the fields of Arabic literature
- Born in Sharjah in 1967.
- Minister of Health & Prevention of the United Arab Emirates since 2013.
- Served as Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development in 2006.
- Member of the Emirates Media Corporation since 2001.
The General Secretariat:
|1.||Dr. Mohammad Abdullah Al Mutawa||General Secretary|
|2.||Nassir Hussain Al Aboudi||Member- Financial Controller|
|3.||Abdul Hamid Ahmad||Member|
The General Secretariat consists of three to six members and is responsible for managing the foundation and its daily operations, as well as delegating responsibilities and assigning tasks to its members.