- Born in Sharjah in 1967.
- Minister of Health & Prevention of the United Arab Emirates since 2013.
- Served as Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development in 2006.
- Member of the Emirates Media Corporation since 2001.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Sultan Bin Ali Al Owais Cultural Foundation since 1992.
- Member of the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry since 2004.
- Board Member of Sharjah Islamic Bank since 1994.
- Graduated from the United Arab Emirates University with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Information.
Positions Held :
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector (2004-2005).
- Board member of the UAE Real Estate Bank.
- Chairman of the General Authority of Youth and Sports Welfare.
- Arabic calligraphy and plastic art.
- He loves and writes Arabic poetry.